Monday, October 23, 2006

Sibling Mind Games

Dear Chicken Butt,

I was updating my Netflix queue, adding all sorts of movies, when I realized it was my brother's account. Should I remove my choices? He will be horrified by "The L Word" and the new Lindsay Lohan movie.

--Sassy Sis

Dear Sassy,

Nah, leave it. This will add spice to your brother's life. Plus, he'll wonder if he's losing his mind and that's always fun. Your antics will get him back for the time he stole your clothes, locked you in a room, you had no escape and guests were arriving any second.

If you want to talk about evil siblings, one need only consult Bobby Brady, the king of cute pranks. Next time, though, consider raising the stakes. Like say, putting Tabasco, pepper, egg, vinegar in his soda.

--Butt

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

tee hee

very cute = am wondering who the real identity of that writer was; I can totally see a close brother-sister-tag-team doing this!

lang

4:58 PM  
Blogger Dish Upon a Star said...

C'est moi! I totally messed with the bro's Netflix!

9:34 PM  
Anonymous Chicken Shit Brother said...

I DID NOT!!!

1:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home